My second award here! I’m so happy! It really brings a smile on my face everytime I see my name on the nomination list. And that’s because I feel grateful that the blogger had thought of me. This little gesture is everything I need, a little love and a little support.
Thank you soo much my fellow blogger friends for being out there and thinking about me! Now time for thanking these lovely ten bloggers for nominating me. Yes, you read that correct, ten!
My lovely nominators:
- Mehul Singla
- The Thunder poet
- Jothish Joseph
- Victor Writes Everything
- Stitches and poems
- Happy soul
I can’t possibly thank them enough. And you should all check their blogs out. Believe me, you won’t be disappointed!
- You have to thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog! (Being kind)
- Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination (passing the love, that was given)
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice (At least)
- Share 7 facts about yourself (being truthful)
Seven facts about me:
- I’m in college.
- My mother tongue is Bengali.
- Apart from writing, I love singing as well.
- I’m a dedicated chocolate lover.
- I have a habit of using exclamation mark after every sentence (I guess you know that already!)
- Sleep is my bae! ❤
- I love watching Korean Dramas!
Now time to nominate other bloggers. Well what to do? I want to nominate you all! But to follow the rules, I at least have to take a few names for nomination:
- Pankhudi Singh
- Felicia Denise
- Rambling Kori
- Riya Rajayyan
- Ashutosh Gursale
- Anita Bacha
- Nick’s Notions
Now I know, some of you might not be interested in doing this post. And some might have done this already. So it’s okay. I still nominated you because I felt I should. And those who I didn’t mention, YOU are nominated as well!
Thank you once again everyone!