Hello everyone! So I suddenly have got this idea. It might be a little childish at this point of time, but we all gotta start from some point right? So if you are reading this, do comment down below. I’d love to know what you think. So here’s the idea!
I wish to issue a magazine from this blog, taking all of your contributions! And I obviously can’t do that alone. I need all of your help and cooperation!
I just want to do something creative and interesting, banding together with you amazing bloggers! It will be fun and will help us improve in many different ways!
I know for a non profit blog like mine, harbouring a dream like this might not be that easy. But I know, with all of your help, it won’t be that big a problem! 🙂
So for a magazine, I need magazine committee members!
This is what I’m looking for:
- Designer– to design the magazine
- Picture editor– to edit all the pictures submitted and add relevant pictures
- Compiler-to compile everything together
- Creative director– to make the magazine as creative as possible
- Proofreader– to check spelling mistakes, grammar, etc
- Submissions manager– to take care of the submissions
- Digital Native– Someone who’s good with technology
- Promting and Publishing– Someone to promote the magazine on social media platforms
So if you think you can handle any of the above jobs quite efficiently, then feel free to apply down below by filling up the form! And if you can’t see the form below, simply contact me here.
Or you can simply apply for it first, and we all can decide later which job will suit you best. Though it’s not a job in the literal sense, and I promise it won’t take too much of your time!
And it’s nothing big or professional. It’s not like I’m recruiting you guys, I’m asking for your help! 😛 So if you are interested, do let me know! It’s just a start! 🙂
NOTE : Only if forming this committee becomes successful,submissions for the magazine will be accepted in the next month. 🙂
I don’t know if this dream will ever get its wings, but I still gotta try… 🙂
Waiting for your opinions… ☺