There was a time, when I had been asking you all for the definition of Love. Do you remember?
If not, then you can check out this post. Anyway, the point is, it wasn’t like I had no idea what love is. Ii just wanted to know what y’all feel. Against the high standards set by movies and tv shows, it’s kinda difficult to actually fall for any guy/girl in reality. But we still do, don’t we? But most of the times, we are unsure if what we feel is the real deal or just a mere infatuation?
That’s what this post is about, stating a few very objective differences between the two.
Because you know, a crush has a validity period, while love doesn’t.
1. If you keep trying to look your best everytime you meet him/her, and feel depressed when you end up looking bad, IT’S NOT LOVE :
In love, you really don’t care about how you look. You just try to make him/her fall for who you are in the inside. You want him/her to actually know you and love you for who you are, even without makeup.
2. If you keep seeking his/her attention all the time and feel depressed when he/she spends time with others, IT’S DEFINITELY A CRUSH :
If you actually love that person, you would always want to be around him. The presence of others won’t matter. But always seeking his/her individual attention, resulting in clingy behavior would only mean that the person is merely a crush.
3. If you never worry about money when you go out with him/her, IT’S LOVE :
Money comes first. Well, no. Not if you are actually in love. You wouldn’t care how much is in your purse as long as you can buy gifts and treat your bae to make him/her happy!
4. If your attention flickers even for a second towards a more attractive guy/girl, IT’S JUST A CRUSH :
While beauty can attract you and make you praise it, you can’t swoon over another man/woman if you are actually in love with your bae. That’s the deal.
5. If Lust never takes over you, IT’S LOVE :
Love is so much more than just having physical contact. Just being with your bae is what matters the most. Even a little peck on the cheek or forehead and a warm hug would make you feel so much more in love!
Okay , so may be this was a stupid post. But I think a little stupidity is good for health. Though I do believe that these points are legit. Hope this helps.
Do you agree? What other ways do you suggest to bring out the difference?